Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Robin's brother raised his eye-brows!

As we prepared for our team meeting, we also took stock of how Aditya changed in the last 3 weeks.

Two of those changes are especially worth celebrating for us!

1) Aditya has begun spinning tales!
One fine day, he came up with this all by himself... of course... he said it all as part of a Q&A session, which we do several times a day!

I have a brother.
Robin is his name.
He is 34, his wife 35.
They stay in Fremont.
His wife's name- JaBaaJee
He has a son- JabaJa
Has a daughter- JaBeeJa

2) For the first time ever... Aditya raised his eye-brows! Never done it before or after that moment. (Never before... something I realized as soon as he did it! Never after... well who knows:-))
It happened during a bed time story as we looked at and discussed the picture of a boy looking surprised with raised eye brows.
Of course, since that time he has been asking me for raised eye-brows, sometimes requesting that my eye-brows fly in the sky (thanks to another picture of a VERY surprised child in the same book that had his raised eye-brows showing up slightly above his face).
When I say my eye-brows are part of my face and can't leave it, he loves to ask: "are they stuck to your face with glue or tape?"

No comments:

Post a Comment