Wednesday, December 30, 2009

"Guess what do I want?"

Aditya gifted us today with another beautiful moment! During dinner tonight Aditya suddenly began to look intently and mischievously at the bowl of home made yogurt (all of us in the family are NUTS about home made yogurt aka DAHI).

I was quite honestly surprised at this move and smiled back whole heartedly.

"Guess what do I want" came the reply.

I happily obliged and answered him, and in fact told him he was getting two scoops instead of one for conveying what he wants with his "Eye Power". (Eye Power is his way of helping his tired friends pull off feats like reaching out to the topmost shelf to get him a toy.) He smiled back and gave me lots of beautiful eye contact!

Aditya continued to play the game with Mom and (after a few weeks of a hiatus) raised his eye brows as well in the process.

Way to go!

My heart is filled with lots of love at this moment! Thanks Aditya for this lovely experience!

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving learning all these subtle but important things like using eyes and eye brows. "Eye Power" is an excellent name and should work on my son too. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete