Friday, December 18, 2009

His First Joke!

This week, Aditya has been very playful and constantly twisting words, and more importantly, allowing us to twist words in unexpected ways, such as the "One Boy Many BAY One Juice Many JEES" game described in the last post.

This week, Aditya took another important step. Well, first he took a few more steps by learning to count 1 to 20 in Spanish (maybe this is 1 to 80 actually, I am just not sure at this time) and count 1 to 10 in French and Sanskrit!

Then one morning in the playroom... Aditya said, "I want to speak a new language. I want to speak Moon-skrit". I burst into a genuine and hearty laugh the way I would with any other friend. A PRICELESS moment!

By the way, he continued to demand eye contact from Mom. PRICELESS, too!

2 comments:

  1. That's truly amazing ... adi is rising!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just started reading your blogs today... And "moon-skrit" seems really creative :)

    ReplyDelete