Friday, April 29, 2011

Fighting back, while learning to "wait" for a chance to score

This should be no surprise.  Aditya  fought valiantly this morning to win back the title he lost to me yesterday.

However, while we scored 22 and 21 goals on each other yesterday, today the end result was 10-9.

That's because Aditya was a lot more interested in dribbling and keeping the ball with him (and not just passing around the ball randomly).  He attacked my goal a lot less.  In one case, he waited a full 3 and a half minutes before he saw me leave my goal post unattended... then quickly turned that opportunity into a goal.

In the "post game interview",  I did ask him if he knew why we had a low scoring game today, and he said exactly why: "I dribbled the ball more".

No comments:

Post a Comment